Thursday, December 25, 2008
- President Santa Bush dealt out some presents: jobs on government panels and committees for 3-6 year terms.
- A "blog miracle" this Christmas saved one family's home from foreclosure.
- Minnesota Sen. Norm Coleman just got a lump of coal in his runoff election recount against Al Franken.
- Convicted Presidential pardon seeker Issac Toussie got his own lump of coal as the President rescinded his pardon.
- Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich was looking for his own presents from Obama, but ended up with coal, coal, coal.