- Obama takes a whistle stop train tour of the Northeast on the way to Washington.
- Several Bush appointees in the DoJ refuse to leave their posts, citing too many corrupt Dems to prosecute.
- The incoming administration has plans to turn Gitmo detainees over to the federal civilian court system.
- Another wave of layoffs from AMD to Clear Channel is raising doubt about any quick recovery.
- A new version of the Conficker computer virus is ripping through the net.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Posted by Zandar