Thursday, October 23, 2008

Do You See What I'm Up Against?

And every now and then I find folks that make me look perfectly sane here on the internets. Bonus snippet:
I suspect that the media-manipulated polls could lead to violence if Obama is not elected, including injuries to innocent citizens, rioters, and law enforcement officials.
Or in other words BLOOGITY BLAH BLAH SCARY BLACK MAN AND HIS LIBERAL FRIENDS ARE GONNA KILL SOME WHITEYS WHEN MCSAME WINS! GET YOUR SHOTGUNS AND CANNED FOOD NOW!

1 comment:

StarStorm said...

I am getting really, really tired of this fucktardery.

The scary darkies are gonna kill whitey if McCain wins. But the scary darkies are gonna kill whitey if Obama wins. So I guess that means whitey should "stop" the darkies. It's the fucking politics of the KKK and Stormfront.

And people wonder why I cackle whenever I hear the republican party being the party of "VALYOOSS!!!!11!1"

Related Posts with Thumbnails