Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh And For The Record

I'm completely sane compared to these guys (h/t Balloon Juice):
But tax cuts actually are the answer. The economic weakness is a forgone conclusion, because it results from de-leveraging. You can’t put that genie back in the bottle.

The most radical, and effective, thing we could do for the economy right now is this: Stop collecting all forms of Federal business, income and payroll tax. EVERY PENNY OF IT. RIGHT NOW.

Gasp! Yes, I said it, and I meant it. Go on an absolute, 100% Federal tax holiday. That’s a real shot in the arm that would suddenly inflate the economy by a solid $1.5 trillion or more per year.

Anyone out there in comments want to take this one? I've got about 48712 responses in my head to this and they're all piled up like a huge, multi-car freeway accident.

At least 32,000 of those responses involve the term "exciting new paradigms in douchebaggery".

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails