Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dear America:

"Hey Liberals! Yeah I'm talking to YOU, pal! Listen up! Here's the deal! Since you, as a Liberal, don't spend four hours a day every weekday listening to Rush Limbaugh, you cannot judge anything he says! If you do, you're a liar and taking out of context! So listen to Rush's show or you're just as small-minded as you proclaim he is! Try to argue your way out of that! Hah!"

--Andrew Klavan, LA Times

Bonus Verbatim Stupid: "Now let me tell you the real answer: You're a lowdown, yellow-bellied, lily-livered intellectual coward. You're terrified of finding out he makes more sense than you do.

I listen to Limbaugh every chance I get, and I have never heard the man utter a single racist, hateful or stupid word. Do I always agree with him? Of course not. I'm a conservative; I think for myself. But Limbaugh, by turns insightful, satiric, raucously funny and wise, is one of the best voices talking about first principles and policy in the country today."

Remember, this isn't racist, hateful, or stupid at all or anything, so if you overlook the fact it took me all of 15 seconds on Google to completely annihilate Klavan's argument, and you ignore the racist, hateful, and stupid things that Limbaugh says on an almost daily basis, Klavan's 100% right!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails