Thursday, June 18, 2009

Elbow Grease

Hillary Clinton fell and broke her elbow last night. She's fine apparently, but I'm personally waiting for the usual suspects to weigh in with the misogyny and Hillary Hatred. Trust me, before the end of the day, somebody in Wingnutworld (I have $10 on El Rushbo) will cross a big thick red line on Hillary's injury, and then tomorrow or this weekend we'll get 20 paragraphs from another Winger (I'll guess Hugh Hewitt) on how that remark was perfectly innocent, but Letterman's crack on Sarah Palin makes him the most vile human being on Earth and how the Left is nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites on sexism.

No, really, that's the entire plan. Watch how this plays out.

1 comment:

Hysan said...

I heard a joke about how the injury came from hitting Bill on the head with a frying pan so often, but that came from the left. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails