Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dear America:

"Now that whatsherface from Alaska is gone for a while, the GOP needs to understand that while everything she said was clearly 100% right like I said during the 2008 campaign, she was the wrong person for the job. I admit that now. So, now that she's gone from the limelight we can work on beating the Dems by coming up with superior ideas to Obama's agenda, like...umm...wait a minute, let me check my notes again...ideas like...well...let's see here...no really, we've got some great ideas here, and as soon at the public hears them they will drop the Democrats like a hot potato...ahh...I'm sure they're around here somewhere...hello? Hello? Wait, where are you going? The Dems are bound to blow it any second now...hello?"

--CNN's John Feehery

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails