- The White House's latest budget projection through 2019 is expected to show a $9 trillion shortfall, not the predicted $7 trillion.
- The often delayed CIA inspector general's report on torture show mock executions were used against terror suspects, among other things.
- That weekend garage sale may be breaking the law if you're selling a children's item that has been safety recalled.
- News Corp. is looking to sell the Dow Jones name for big money.
- Microsoft, Amazon and Yahoo are teaming up to go after Google on the books front.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar