Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Lesson Of The Leak

Me, this morning:
The leak basically assures that Paterson will not go quietly, because he's been made to look like an idiot publicly.
David Paterson's office this afternoon:
Appearing tired and agitated at a parade in Harlem on Sunday, the governor told a crowd of reporters that he would not abandon his campaign to seek a full term.

“I have said time and time again that I am running for governor next year,” he said at the 40th annual African-American Day Parade.

Mr. Paterson would not characterize what he was told by the White House, saying that he would not “discuss confidential conversations.”

“I’m not talking about any specific conversations,” he said. “As I said, I am running for office.”
It's almost like this leak was done deliberately for maximum damage to Obama, Paterson, and the Democratic Party.

Yay liberal media.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails