Saturday, September 5, 2009

Poor Shelly

Bachmanniac is playing the gender victim card, saying that Democrats are only picking on her because she's a woman.
Also with women politicians, they want to make sure no women, no woman becomes president before a Democrat woman, and so they're doing everything they can to, I think, sabotage women like Sarah Palin, perhaps women like myself, or similarly situated women, to make sure that we don't have a prominent national voice. But the thing is, the people in our country, they don't care who the voice is, they just want someone, they want to know that someone is speaking out for them against what will certainly bring about the destruction of our great country if we continue to go down the Obama path.
And while I can't speak for the entire known blog universe, I can assure the good Ms. Bachmann that I don't pick on her because of her gender, but because I feel I have to correct the several wildly inaccurate statements she regularly spews (bordering on insanity) and to point out the fact that we have a national lawmaker who should be held accountable for her staggering ignorance and the very high probability that she is playing with only 42, 43 cards in her deck.

Her gender has nothing to do with it. Suggesting the Americorps program is an indoctrination camp, for example, makes me question her intellect. Playing the gender card makes what she has done over the last six months or so even more repugnant.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails