- Obama administration officials say that the President may not be able to legally close Gitmo by January after all.
- Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor will throw out the first pitch today at the Yankees-Red Sox game.
- GOP Sen. Kit Bond of Missouri has pulled out of the Senate probe of Bush-era torture, citing AG Eric Holder as the reason.
- G-20 leaders have united on a common framework for bank regulation in the wake of the global financial crisis.
- Running wi-fi internet in the FCC spectrum space left behind by analog TV may not only save money but the environment too.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar