Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Five Stages Of Giving People Grief

The Rumpies come through again with a detailed look at how the Village Idiots and GOP whiners operate.
1. Denial. There is no way this thing I don’t like is happening because things I don’t like are not allowed to happen, ever!

2. Anger. OMG!! Despite my warm-up bout of kicking and screaming this thing I don’t like continues to happen!!! Now I’m really mad!!!!

3. Bargaining. Maybe if I kick and scream and stomp and howl and hold my breath until I turn blue, this thing I don’t like will stop happening!!!!!

4. Misdirection. If the thing I don’t like doesn’t stop happening right this minute, communist Muslim liberal terrorists will rape us to death in the streets!!!!!!

5. Distraction. Hey, there’s another thing I don’t like!!!!!!!

And if that doesn't explain the Village and the GOP since 1994, I don't know what does. Find something they don't like (which mysteriously is anything anyone to the left of Newt Gingrich does), make a Federal case of it, try to convince everyone on Earth that THIS IS THE EXISTENTIAL BATTLE OF OUR LIFETIMES on the Sunday Bobblehead Revue and then move on to whatever else pisses them off the next week.

You would think the Democrats had figured out the M.O. by now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails