Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Little Zygote Needs Some Michael McDonald

From Engadget:
Hey, you want to start annoying your kids with your crummy taste in tunes before they've even been born? Fine, go for it. The Lullabelly prenatal music belt -- which is like a giant, soft cummerbund with a speaker stuffed into it -- is here to help. Just plug your fave PMP into it and you'll be all set to turn the womb into a super musical fun fest. The speaker has an output of about 60 to 80 decibels, and you can jack in with your earbuds to jam along. Just remember: you're the one with the volume control, and no matter how good the Tran-Siberian Orchestra sounds to you at 11 am, some people would rather listen to Megadeth.
And I know this will sell *billions*. I wish I had thought of it. Then again, to have thought of it, I would of had to have asked myself "Zandar, wouldn't it be great if you could plug your iPod into somebody's womb and let fly with the Weezer?"

And then I'd have to core my frontal lobe out with a melon baller.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails