Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rush Rolls The Bones

Sure, El Rushbo will deign to sit down and take time out of his busy schedule of calling Obama a fascist, racist, nepotistic Nazi to have a nice talk with the President.
Rush Limbaugh says he'd gladly sit down for a conversation with President Obama if the controversial talk-radio host ever scored an invite to the White House.

"Absolutely," Limbaugh, among the president's fiercest critics, told NBC when asked if he'd be willing to speak with Obama. "I'd be honest with him. The President of the United States is the President of the United States. I want this country to succeed, and if he invited me up there to chat, I would owe him up the dignity of being honest."

Sure he'll be honest, and I mean that. I'm sure he'll honestly call the President all these horrible things to his face, frankly. And of course the more the White House resists, the more Rush wins. And should the White House actually be silly enough to do this, Rush wins.

Well played, actually.

[UPDATE 7:13 PM] On the other hand, Rush loses at NFL ownership.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails