Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sure, I'll Play

Betty Cracker and the Instaputz crew have given their Top 5 people who need to simply smeg off in 2010.

I'll go with mine:
  1. John McCain.  Nobody gives a damn about what you have to say about Washington except for the people who book MTP.  Flying Spaghetti Monster willing, you'll be primaried out of a job in 2010.
  2. Cokie Roberts.  You're an annoying clueless chucklehead on NPR every Monday morning on my drive into work.  Honestly NPR, my donations should be paying for better Washington insider concern trolling.  Fire her ass already.
  3. William A. "Col. Mustard" Jacobsen.  This guy's a law professor with a public blog?  Really?  I'd rather take legal advice from Lionel Hutz.  Specious, easily annihilated arguments for the loss.
  4. Joe Scarborough  Why does this guy have a show still?  It's like MSNBC has some sort of unwritten rule that Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz and KO have to be balanced by this chode.  You have PAT BUCHANAN for that.
  5. Rand Paul  Look, Kentucky, if you vote this chowderhead in as Senator, I will have to Do Something.  Mongiardo, Conway, even Trey Greyson I can deal with.  But not this guy.
2010 needs some serious smackies administered.

2 comments:

Yellow Dog said...

I feel your pain, Z, but would Rand Paul replacing Jimbo "Non Compos Mentis" Bunning really make that much of a difference? I honestly don't think it would increase the embarassment factor that much.

Mongiardo, on the other hand, would increase the Blue Dog contamination in the Democratic caucus significantly. I think he'd give Bayh, Nelson and even Traitor Joe competition.

I'm extremely pissed at Conway, and refuse to endorse or support him in any way, but I'll probably end up voting for him in the primary.

A Paul vs. Mongiardo general, however, would send Kentucky liberals screaming for the exits.

Zandar said...

You *have* to admit Rand Paul's the worst of the bunch though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails