Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nobody Could Have Predicted, Etc

That Ben Nelson wants even more of a special deal from Obama.
Sen. Ben Nelson (D-Neb.) said he's not yet "100 percent certain" he can vote for health reform legislation.

Nelson, who gave Democrats a crucial 60th vote to end debate on its healthcare bill and pass it, said he's hopeful he can support whatever final legislation comes before the Senate, but can't be sure.

“I hope so, but I’m not 100 percent certain of it," Nelson told The Chadron Record in an interview last Friday.
Nope, he's not sure he says, as he holds out his hand towards Obama, maybe if you gave me something to settle my mind since my Medicare deal isn't so special anymore.  Nelson's extortion becoming public knowledge has pissed off his constituents, and now it's looking like he's right back to extortion again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails