Saturday, February 6, 2010

SNOWPOCALYPSE, The Day After

Got a good six inches here in the Cincy area, Snow emergency Level 2 and even 3 in some counties here.  Much heavier snow north of the river towards Columbus and Wheeling along I-70.  Still very pretty here:

 

 

Another couple inches on the way as this moves east.  Cincy usually gets at least one solid snowstorm every year, although being this close to the Ohio Valley means it's mostly poor Dayton and Columbus that get the worst of it.

How's the Snowpocalypse where you are?

4 comments:

StarStorm said...

It really doesn't look all that much on my side of the border, but then I live next to Lake Erie.

Snowpocalypse is a bit of a bust here.

donnah said...

It's all relative. Compared to the folks on the East Coast, this is a dusting. Here in Dayton we got about 6-8 inches. But it is a heavy, wet snow and has covered all our trees and power lines. I suggested to my husband that when he shoveled the walk this morning that he bump the cable line, which was sagging like Homer Simpson's hammock.

StarStorm said...

Yeah, but in my case it wasn't even a couple inches and most of it seems to have melted off already.

psychobroad said...

I live in Atlanta. No snow here, though we had an ice storm in the N.GA. mountains.

Related Posts with Thumbnails