Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Funnies: Ahnold, Mittens, and The General

This week's Bobblespeak Translations are up.  I giggled.
Gregory: OMG Iran is going to drop a nuclear
bomb on us!!!!

Petraeus: Calm down Fluffy

Gregory: But Daddy I’m scared!!!

Petraeus: Don’t worry we’re sending Iran a
sternly worded letter

Gregory: but shouldn’t Israel just bomb Iran?

Petraeus: Let me put it this way - wheeeeee
[makes whistling sound of bomb flying
through the air]

Gregory: Is Iraq a Democracy?

Petraeus: It’s an Iraqracy

Gregory: what is that?

Petraeus: Freer than North Korea but not as
fair as Florida in 2000

Gregory: close enough

Gregory: Isn’t this the wrong time to let those icky gay people in the military what with all the wars?

Petraeus: don’t worry Fluffy we won’t take you anyway

Gregory: but gay people are so gay!

Petraeus: have you seen the Olympics?

Gregory: good point - after all half the GOP
Congress are gay

Petraeus: hey if they can fire a gun they can
fight with me

Gregory: I bet they can General
I swear, CoT should just sell "Calm Down, Fluffy" T-Shirts.  I'd buy one.

2 comments:

- said...

Ha! Thanks!

I may just do that!

StarStorm said...

I dunno, Kitty's fond of "I heard you were a moron Fluffy"

Related Posts with Thumbnails