Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Funnies

This week's Bobblespeak Translations are up.  Hammerin' Hank, Old Man Greenspan in one comic book and Timmy and Jake Tapper on the other:
Tapper: you’re not serious about cutting the debt
are you?

Geither: for god’s sake Obama promised a fake spending freeze

Tapper: oh pshaw anyone can do that

Geithner: deficits matter and we have to raise
taxes and cut spending

Tapper: sure-fire election winner genius

Geithner: I iz smart

Tapper: You and I know we have to cut Medicare and Medicaid

Geithner: I am giving you a serious look

Tapper: I also giving you my serious look

Geithner: I also - look at my serious face

Tapper: speaking of right wing talking points -
will you promise to never raise taxes?

Geithner: I iz deeply serious
And we are deeply screwed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails