- Republicans succeeded in forcing the reconciliation part of the HCR bill back to the House for another vote.
- California voters will get to decide this November on legalizing pot for recreational use.
- Finance reform is gaining momentum in Congress towards passage this Spring.
- Germany's Angela Merkel laid out her conditions for helping Greece's economy if that day comes.
- The latest wireless industry survey shows that 91% of Americans use cell phones.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Posted by Zandar