Sunday, May 9, 2010

Zandar's Thought Of The Day

If you're wondering why the bad guys are still able to recruit people to die for them in suicide attacks in the Middle East, it's because we make it so very easy for them to hate us.



Hannity: I've actually had an idea -- no one listens to little ol' Sean Hannity. But I'm like -- I think the Iraqis, with all their oil resources, need to pay us back for their liberation. Every single solitary penny. Because we really need --
Johnson: I really thought that from the beginning. I thought that that was kind of, part of the equation.
Hannity: It should have been part of the deal.
Johnson: Should have been part of the deal.
Hannity: I think it should be now. I think they owe us a lot for that.
This of course happened after Hannity suggested that Obama resign over the Nashville floods.

Gosh, I can't think of any reason why the Iraqis can't pay us back for all the wonderful things we've done for them...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails