Friday, May 14, 2010

Zandar's Thought Of The Day

Funniest thing I've read in weeks:  Larry Johnson of No Quarter poo-pooing a link to the BP oil disaster being far worse than BP admits by saying:
Wayne Madsen – who apparently never met a conspiracy theory he didn’t like – has published a warning article that claims the BP oil spill is far, far, worse than we’ve been told. I wouldn’t normally give Madsen’s story too much credence, but the way the clowns in Washington sequester and manipulate information these days makes me wonder who’s fooling whom.
To recap, a man who believes every single horrifically and completely fabricated birther/PUMA/firebagger tinfoil hat conspiracy theory about Obama thinks the scientific evidence of the oil spill being a order of magnitude worse than thought is just too crazy for him to believe.

I laughed for a good ten minutes straight.  I burned significant calories laughing.  It was an aerobic exercise for crissakes.

I had to share.

1 comment:

Betty Cracker said...

Hey, look! It's the Whitey Tape!

Related Posts with Thumbnails