Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Zandar's Thought Of The Day

To sum up the last seven weeks:

Village:  "Why isn't Obama angry enough about the oil spill?"

Obama:  "I don't work like that."

Village:  "Obama needs to be angry.  We want a president who feels our frustration and anger.  Obama is a robot."

Obama:  "After sixteen years of Clinton feeling our pain and Bush swaggering like a cowboy, it's nice to have a logical president."

Village:  "We are angry that Obama isn't angry!  We demand that Obama feels our pain and swaggers like a cowboy."

Obama:  "You know, you Village guys attacked me when I showed passion during the campaign.  You said I came across as an angry black man and America wasn't going to like that.  You said I needed to be a uniter, not a divider.  So now I'm showing how cool and collected I am."

Village: "But Obama's PRESIDENT now.  It's different.  We want angry Daddy!"

Obama:  "Fine. I need to know whose ass to kick then."

Village:  "OH MY GOD IT'S ANGRY BLACK PRESIDENT!  HOW UN-PRESIDENTIAL!  GET TO THE PANIC ROOM!  WHAT IS HE THINKING BEING ALL SCARY LIKE THAT?!?!"

Obama:  "...dammit."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He needs to kick his own ass for a number of issues...or more than likely the voters will kick his ass for him.

Unknown said...

Dear Zandar:

Why aren't you at work today? We see you laying out today but that you feel good enough to continue your "job" of telling everyone how smart you are!

Your co-workers don't seem to be panicking in your absence. I guess they are used to picking up the slack!

Signed,

The Stupid

In Ur Blog Eatin Waffles (Accept no fail imitations) said...

Taken entirely out of context. He's proving that the GOP can maneuver him like a puppet and that's my problem with him.

If you take the stance of "I'm going to be hands off but still be informed" that's fine. I didn't expect him to bust out his scuba gear and take care of the leak himself. The GOP criticized him hoping it would stick, he reacted "I'm responsible" and now it has.

In Ur Blog Eatin Waffles (Accept no fail imitations) said...

Also on a side note

You're being a hypocrite "The Stupid". If he's OFF work then why are you in turn screwing around by visiting his blog while AT WORK?

tsk tsk

Get to work

Unknown said...

LOL I knew that eventually I would agree with you, Booger Eater.

This guy wears the title "The Stupid" like Carrie Prejean wears a tiara.

In Ur Blog Eatin Waffles (Accept no fail imitations) said...

eh I just calls em like I sees em.

Related Posts with Thumbnails