- Several miners have been rescued in Chile this morning, riding up a rescue capsule one at a time as the operation continues into tomorrow.
- An angrily defiant US Chamber of Commerce plans to increase its rate of political ad spending against Democrats after being attacked by the President over the weekend.
- The Obama administration's decision to begin lifting the offshore drilling moratorium early could benefit Gulf Coast Democrats.
- Americans think the worst of the economy is behind them, but that the road ahead will be long and difficult.
- Google is the latest major investor in offshore wind power farms in the Mid-Atlantic states.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Posted by Zandar