Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wonder Whaaaa?

David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman series gets a green light. The only problem is, this Diana is so far from my favorite heroine that it's not even funny.  And I mean that.

A mere two weeks after every network passed on it, David E. Kelley's Wonder Woman has been lassoed in by NBC. The pilot features Diana Prince as a harried crime fighter/corporate executive saving Los Angeles from itself.

Does the take her invisible jet to work?  Oy.  I am compelled to watch it, but I'm casting odds that this won't take off well.  Pun intended.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know, I completely love "The New Original Wonder Woman/The New Adventures of Wonder Woman" series from the 70's. Although Wonder Woman is not my *favorite* superhero, she's pretty far up there. This David E. Kelley news strikes me as bad. Very bad. I'm really not interested in "The Adventures of Wonder McBeal".

Related Posts with Thumbnails