Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Charlie Sheen: Downward Spiral

It looks like Charlie Sheen is hurling down a path that leads to rock bottom.  The star of Two And A Half Men is now saying, "I'm tired of pretending like I'm not bitching a total freaking rock star from Mars. And people can't figure me out. They can't process me. I don't expect them to. You can't process me with a normal brain."

Well, that's sort of right, at least.

The rumors are swirling without many supporting facts, but it doesn't take a genius to see a man that is struggling to fuel his own descent.  For whatever reason, Charlie Sheen has taken a new enthusiasm for self-destruction and it is going to take a lot more than  home rehab or the coddling of his followers to bring Sheen back to the real world. I hope someone reaches him before he is a headline for dying in an alley somewhere, reeking of cheap hookers and good whiskey.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails