Friday, April 22, 2011

Exciting New Horizons In Obama Derangement Syndrome

DougJ at Balloon Juice ruins my weekend.

Don’t look now, but the number one best-seller at Amazon is Jerome Corsi’s birther manifesto, which promises to reveal Barack Obama’s true identity.

Yet another poll shows that only about a third of Republicans believe Obama was born in the United States.

Sooner or later some form of serious person is going to express some sympathy for birthers. My money is still on Charles Lane.

The book isn't out for another four weeks or so and it's already a best-seller.  Between Trump and Corsi, I am 100% convinced that whomever is the 2012 GOP candidate, they will be a birther.  Period.  No non-birther will survive the primaries, period (and that could make the 2012 GOP Convention real interesting.)

As far as which Villager validates the whole Birther thing, I'm going to go with Peggy "Is it irresponsible to speculate? It is irresponsible not to" Noonan, myself, although I'm keeping a long-shot bet on Sully blowing his circuits the way he's going on the "Obama took my penis" thing since he moved to the Daily Beast.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails