Sunday, May 15, 2011

And Oh What Heights We'll Hit

On with the show, this is it!

It appears that Bugs Bunny is about to be rebooted.  In a new project airing on Cartoon Network, Bugs and friends will be coming out in what is described as a "Seinfeld-like" sitcom.  Instead of shorts, there will be continuing storylines and (gasp) character development over a long curve.  Full episodes will cover a huge spread of characters, but center around the main cast.

This could be an epic fail, but I am intrigued.  It's taking a classic and putting a fresh spin on it, which can be the most epic failure ever.  However, it has the potential to be great stuff, and I miss my childhood pal. I am cautiously optimistic, and will blog an immediate review as soon as I catch the debut

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails