Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sony Update - Yeah, About That...

It doesn't appear that Sony has a release date for getting their users back online.  In a suspiciously vague press release, they thank people for their patience and let us know they are working towards a resolution:

"I'd like to send my sincere regret for the inconvenience this incident has caused you, and want to thank you all for the kind patience you've shown as we worked through the restoration process," said Kazuo Hirai, the executive deputy president of Sony Corp.
"I can't thank you enough for your patience and support during this time."
I do appreciate that they are taking the time to fix this and do the job right.  I hope that once they go live again, they are prepared for the flood that is coming their way, from users and hackers alike.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails