- Japanese nuclear workers at the Fukushima Daiichi plant will open the airlock in Reactor #2 in order to assess the damage and lower the core temperature.
- Tens of thousands of Spaniards took to the streets in Madrid, Barcelona, and all over Spain to protest austerity cuts.
- Disgraced former Sen. John Edwards won a reprieve in the deposition of his sex tape made with mistress Rielle Hunter until after the federal case against him is decided.
- Greek PM George Papandreou faces yet another vote of no confidence in the Greek Parliament as he struggles to reshuffle his cabinet.
- Microsoft claims digital copyright laws effectively allow the company to disable all third-party Xbox 360 accessories.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Posted by Zandar