- The Supreme Court denied a last minute stay of execution for Troy Davis, and he was executed last night at 11:08 PM.
- An investigation of Obama administration federal regulations finds that they aren't "job-killing" but "job-shifting".
- House Republicans are set to pass a bill to roll back the Clean Air Act, stating that America can ill-afford environmental regulations in this economy.
- China is strongly objecting to the US sale of F-16 fighter jets to Taiwan as America retrofits the island's jet fighter technology.
- Google execs faced an angry Senate and rival competitors on Capitol Hill accusing the company of rigging its search results.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Posted by Zandar