Thursday, November 3, 2011

Amusing Stupidity: Going Nuts

A retired woman with plenty of time and peanut butter has trained a few local squirrels to perform.  This link will take you to all of the adorable pictures, but I included my top three here.

Here at ZVTS we cover a lot of things.  Because of the trend of hate and misfortune, the news has been pretty heavy lately.  But what is the point of life if we can't giggle once in a while and forget that we're generally disgusted with our government and fellow man?  I hope this makes you smile.

Kitty-  I don't know if you're a fan of all fuzzies, but I thought of you and it was so hard not to give this a "Heeeere Kitty Kitty" title.

Squirrel karaoke (with California Raisin backup goodness).


Liberace looks down from heaven and says, "SQUEEEEE!  It's a squirrel!"


There are a million punchlines for this one, but I'll keep it classy.  "Fluffy knew the enchiladas weren't safe to eat, but check out the hot blond in the shower.  Priceless."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails