Monday, December 19, 2011

Strange Definition Of "Not Hating"

Michele Bachmann doesn't hate Muslims, she just wants to compare them to Nazi Germany as the greatest threat to America right now.

Fox News host Mike Huckabee told Bachmann Saturday that he had never seen her act like she hated Muslims.

“You never have because I never have said anything that foolish,” Bachmann explained. “What I believe is that I love the American people and I love this country, and I want this country to be safe, sovereign and free.”

“Let’s address that specific allegation that you hate Muslims,” Huckabee pressed. “Do you hate Muslims?”

“Of course not,” Bachmann insisted. “I don’t hate Muslims. It’s outrageous to say that, but I do recognize that we have a very real threat. Just like when Hitler was building up the threat prior to World War II. All of the signs were there and they were evident, and there were people that wanted to bury their heads in the sand.”

So if we just rounded them up and put them in internment camps, I'm sure we'd be fine or something, right, Michele?  Just awesome.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails