Saturday, March 31, 2012

Well We're Moving On Up

Just a programming note, as Angry Black Lady announced Friday, ABLC is moving to become part of Raw Story over this weekend. Both Bon and I will still be contributing over there and hopefully that means we'll be getting some more exposure for ZVTS.  Long time readers will note I tend to pull at least one of my StupidiNews stories every day from Raw Story and post stories from there on a fairly regular basis, and that will continue too.  It's an excellent news site and both Bon and I are really glad to be joining ABL over there.  In effect, nothing's going to really change, other than we'll get more folks at ABLC and hopefully we can pick up some new readers for here from Raw Story readers.

You can still find me at Balloon Juice and Bon at Dead Shuffle too.

And as always, we continue to thank you, the readers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails