- Strapped to the back of a 747, the space shuttle Enterprise made its final flight to New York City on the way to the National Air and Space Museum.
- The Peruvian government is finishing up a controversial multi-billion dollar gold mine deal with US mining giant Newmont despite violent protests against the partnership.
- Astronomers have discovered giant spiral "lava coils" on volcanoes on Mars, similar to the ones formed on the Hawaiian islands.
- The latest buzzworthy social media aware internet startup in Silicon Valley is bringing tech tricks of the trade to baking bagels.
- Tech manufacturer RuggedCom is working to take out a backdoor password that could leave North America's power grids vulnerable to hackers.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar