- In a 62-37 vote, the Senate elected to save the US Postal Service, but House Republicans are already vowing that the measure, and Saturday mail service, will die in the lower chamber.
- A new report from the British Royal Society states the planet could face a century of scare resources, disasters, and even war unless population and consumption is curbed.
- California Democrats want to link the state's minimum wage to the consumer price index, with business lobbyists lining up to oppose the measure as a "guaranteed job-killer".
- Evidence continues to mount that first quarter 2012 was finally the bottom of the housing market, but critics point to a massive new wave of backed-up foreclosures coming.
- Google's cloud file storing service is here but your Drive files could end up in Google's ads unless you opt out.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Posted by Zandar