Monday, April 9, 2012

Tooting My Own Horn

Sometimes experiments turn out well.

For those who don't know, I write a little fiction blog called Dead Shuffle.  It really started as a personal project, a blog that kept my fiction moving.  What has happened has been awesome.  The readers have contacted me (it's been mostly positive, thank goodness) and most have enjoyed watching a rough project turn into a dandy good time.

Two things have changed that I wanted to mention here.  First, Dead Shuffle is accepting submissions.  Anyone who has a hankering to kill off characters in fun and exciting ways should use my site to pitch an idea.

The other bit-o-coolness is that there will be a limited edition comic based on the blog.  It will be run with the launch of another comic, by the same artist.

I won't do this often, but when a big event comes up, or we attend a major convention, I'll post it here.  For all events, you can check on the front page of my site and I'll start listing them as we book events.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails