Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kid Stupidity: Too Stupid To Breed

NEW CASTLE, Pa. (AP) - The mother of an 8-year-old western Pennsylvania boy has been charged with endangering him for allegedly letting him play in a vehicle that slipped out of park and crashed.
The New Castle News (http://bit.ly/LlqyB7 ) reports 34-year-old Mary Cole, of New Castle, was charged late last week in the May 14 incident. Police say Cole told them she knew there was an extra ignition key in the Cadillac Escalade and says her son often climbs into the vehicle to listen to music.
Police say they found a key in the ignition after the car rolled down the hill and struck another vehicle. The boy rolled out the driver's side door, but suffered no broken bones. He was released from a Pittsburgh hospital on Wednesday.
Her son often climbs into the car, turns the key and listens to music?  Are you kidding me?  I kid you not guys, this sent me into a tizzy.  I actually had a sort of stomping fit while I read this to my husband.

The miracle is that this poor kid hasn't been killed or hurt anyone else.  I really wish there was hope for "too stupid to breed" but it seems there is little hope for that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails