- As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton prepares for high level talks with Beijing this week, China is demanding an apology as blind activist Cheng Guangcheng has left the US embassy there.
- Mitt Romney's openly gay foreign policy spokesman, Richard Grenell, has resigned after just two weeks due to sharp criticism from social conservative Republicans.
- May Day protests in Seattle have left what city officials are terming "thousands and thousands" of dollars in damage as police made five arrests.
- More wealthy Americans are renouncing their citizenship and remaining in Switzerland in the wake of last year's overseas tax evasion crackdown by the IRS.
- The latest browser share numbers find as many as one-third of Firefox users are using out of date versions of the software, leaving them vulnerable to outside threats.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Posted by Zandar