- Claiming mandatory sentencing laws, a Florida judge has sentenced a woman to 20 years in prison for aggravated assault with a firearm for firing a warning shot to scare off her abusive husband.
- A new documentary shows Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker promised a billionaire donor he would "divide and conquer" the state's public unions in January of 2011.
- Lawmakers and regulators alike are scrambling for answers in the wake of JP Morgan Chase's $2 billion hedge losses in the last six weeks.
- Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin is cashing in his dual-citizenship in the US in order to avoid a major tax bill as the company's IPO nears.
- Amnesty International faces tough questions as the firm's UK website was hacked in order to host a spy trojan that spread across the EU.
Saturday, May 12, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar