- Private space travel company SpaceX will be launching its first Dragon unmanned vehicle to deliver cargo to the International Space Station on Saturday.
- Quebec lawmakers have countered months of student protests over university tuition hikes by passing laws limiting protests and banning the use of masks.
- President Obama is spearheading a new initiative along with dozens of major food and agriculture companies in the US to help 50 million in African poverty.
- The next iteration of the Apple iPhone could feature a larger screen, according to suppliers and industry reports.
- Checking out the bar scene in San Francisco this weekend? You could be part of a facial recognition software program's test run to determine real-time men-to-women ratios.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar