- Syrian troops stormed an anti-Assad protest at a university in Aleppo, killing four and injuring 28, according to rebel activists.
- News Corp's board announced it has "full confidence" in embattled chairman Rupert Murdoch after British lawmakers deemed him unfit to lead a major international company.
- Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich officially announced his departure from the GOP presidential field in Virginia on Wednesday, apologizing to supporters.
- Federal authorities have charged 107 people in a multi-state Medicare fraud operation that bilked taxpayers out of $452 million, including 59 in the Miami area.
- Internet security researchers say for the first time, the Android operating system is being targeted by malware that automatically installs on phones when they visit infected sites.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Posted by Zandar