- US and Chinese diplomats continue to look for a solution to the thorny issue of activist Chen Guangcheng, who now wishes to leave China for the US.
- Russian military official hinted that negotiations with the US over Europe's missile shield are stalled and that deploying new missiles to take out the shield installations may be an option.
- Letters found in the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden revealed a man "increasingly irrelevant" to the terrorist movement he founded.
- Facebook plans an $11.8 billion IPO, with a target price of $28 to $35 a share, which would make founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg one of the wealthiest men in the country.
- British investigators are still looking at the death of MI6 analyst Gareth Byrne, his body found stuffed into a duffel bag two years ago after he attended the Black Hat security conference.
Friday, May 4, 2012
Posted by Zandar