- Two explosions in Syria have killed 40 and injured 170 more, with both the Assad regime and rebel forces blaming each other for the attack.
- Spanish protestors plan four days of rallies and strikes starting this weekend to protest the country's newest austerity measures.
- The biggest foreign policy factor in Mexican elections this year may not be the United States, but Brazil.
- Greece's continued inability to form a government has caused the Dow to slide for six straight sessions.
- Alliant Techsystems is the latest company to join the private sector space race with plans for a manned rocket to compete for the International Space Station contract.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Posted by Zandar