- A new United Nations report finds Iran is shipping weapons to Syria, just as the al-Assad regime is complaining of the influence of "foreign fighters" in the conflict.
- A Manhattan federal judge has blocked the detention part of the latest defense authorization bill, determining it violates due process and free press provisions of the Constitution.
- LA coroners have determined that Andrew Breitbart died of natural causes including a narrowing of the arteries.
- The European Central Bank is pulling loans to some Greek banks as ECB head Mario Draghi says he won't compromise the institution just to keep Greece in the eurozone.
- A new study shows Americans are willing to pay more for clean energy, more than Republicans in Congress would allow to pass the House and Senate.
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Posted by Zandar