- A rare solar eclipse dazzled from central Asia to the US Midwest late yesterday as the moon and sun formed a "ring of fire".
- Virginia will become the first state with voter ID laws to issue identification to every voter, as well as to educate all voters on how to get the free IDs.
- Newly-minted billionaire and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerburg married his long-time girlfriend and med school graduate Priscilla Chan over the weekend.
- Kentucky's king of pork, GOP Rep. Hal Rogers, is apparently behind the Army spending $17,000 a piece for helicopter drip pans at a manufacturer in his district.
- Internet romance scams burn on average 15 Americans a day at a cost of nearly $9,000 a piece, according to new FBI figures.
Monday, May 21, 2012
Posted by Zandar