- Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky has been found guilty on 45 of 48 counts in his child molestation trial and will be sentenced in 90 days.
- In a major escalation of tensions in the Middle East, Turkey is accusing neighboring Syria of shooting down a missing jet over the eastern Mediterranean Sea.
- An election crisis is looming in Egypt as Muslim Brotherhood candidate Mohammad Morsi has the votes, but military candidate Ahmed Shafik may be declared the winner.
- Tropical Depression Debby is forcing offshore rig evacuations in the Gulf of Mexico as the storm rolls towards the US coast.
- A judge has thrown out competing patent lawsuits as Apple and Motorola went at each other, with the judge calling the entire US patent system "chaos".
Saturday, June 23, 2012
StupidiNews, Weekend Edition!
Posted by Zandar