- Syrian opposition forces are claiming the al-Assad regime has committed yet another massacre, with 78 reportedly dead in the small village of Qubeir, at least half women and children.
- California officials are investigating anti-gay group National Organization for Marriage for allegedly hiding millions in donors from disclosure.
- Washington state conservative groups are confident that the ballot initiative they filed for this week to change the state's constitution to ban same-sex marriage in November will win easily.
- House Republicans have passed a measure reversing light-bulb efficiency laws, but the legislation is expected to die in the Senate and faces a certain White House veto.
- Advertisers have quickly stripped Microsoft's IE 10's "do-not-track" default setting by threatening to drop out of the company's web browser standard.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Posted by Zandar