- As closing arguments in the Jerry Sandusky case ended yesterday, Sandusky's adopted son Matthew came forward to say that he too had been molested as a young child.
- House minority leader Nancy Pelosi claims Republicans are attacking Attoney General Eric Holder due to Holder's stance on fighting voter suppression in red states.
- Tens of thousands of refugees are fleeing brutal military oppression in Sudan as troops mass on the border with South Sudan, destroying everything in their wake.
- More and more Italians are simply refusing to pay Italy's new property tax as tapped citizens have no more money to give in Mario Monti's austerity economy.
- If you want a ticket to the Moon, a Texas company is willing to sell you "the complete astronaut experience" for a cool $100 million.
Friday, June 22, 2012
Posted by Zandar