Saturday, July 7, 2012

Last Call

America!  No more Thad McCotter, Guitar Hero to kick around anymore as he's resigned from Congress.  I'm sure you're all heartbroken, too.  If only you could remember who this knucklehead was.

After nearly 26 years in elected office, this past nightmarish month and a half have, for the first time, severed the necessary harmony between the needs of my constituency and of my family. As this harmony is required to serve, its absence requires I leave.

The recent event's totality of calumnies, indignities and deceits have weighed most heavily upon my family. Thus, acutely aware one cannot rebuild their hearth of home amongst the ruins of their U.S. House office, for the sake of my loved ones I must "strike another match, go start anew" by embracing the promotion back from public servant to sovereign citizen.

I do not leave for an existing job and face diminishing prospects (and am both unwilling and ill-suited to lobby), my priorities are twofold: find gainful employment to help provide for my family; and continue to assist, in any way they see fit, the Michigan Attorney General's earnest and thorough investigation, which I requested, into the 2012 petition filing.

By the way, the whole "sovereign citizen" movement he references transitioning into?  A bunch of dangerous anarchist militia/white supremacist nutjobs, meaning that McCotter should have resigned over the comment anyway, he's either too ignorant of the very real danger that the movement possesses...

...or he's completely cognizant.   Then again, I vote for ignorance, since this moron couldn't even figure out how to get himself on his own primary ballot and lost.

And thus with a grand total of 3 posts, I retire his tag,  Bye, Thad.

You know, unless he does something even more stupid.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails